CarriersEdge is a leading provider of online driver training for the trucking industry. With a comprehensive library of safety and compliance courses, supported by advanced management and reporting functions, CarriersEdge helps hundreds of fleets train their drivers without sacrificing miles or requiring people to come in on weekends. CarriersEdge is also the creator of the Best Fleets to Drive For program, an annual evaluation of the best workplaces in the North American trucking industry.
CarriersEdge is located at:
Newmarket South P.O.
PO Box 71050
Newmarket, Ontario L3X 1Y8
Jane Jazrawy & Mark Murrell
Mark Murrell & Jane Jazrawy are co-founders of CarriersEdge, and creators of the Best Fleets to Drive For program. Having worked together more than 20 years, at 4 different companies, the pair have delivered education and performance improvement solutions to more than 2 million people at companies around the world, in industry sectors as diverse as transportation, mining, manufacturing, finance, hi-tech, retail, and government services.
With the launch of CarriersEdge in 2005, and Best Fleets to Drive For in 2008, Murrell and Jazrawy have focused on helping North American trucking companies improve the overall quality of their drivers and both are active writers, speakers, and industry advocates.
- CarriersEdge launched in Canada - September 2005
- Best Fleets to Drive For launched, in partnership with Truckload Carriers Association - August 2008
- First courses available in French - September 2010
- CarriersEdge launched in US - February 2015
- CarriersEdge launches first mobile app dedicated to driver training - May 2016
- 500th fleet customer comes on board - September 2016
- First courses available in Spanish - January 2017
- Sentry Insurance becomes first insurance partner in the United States - June 2017
- Food Logistics names CarriersEdge one of its 30+ trendsetting technologies - July 2017
- Best Fleets to Drive For 10th anniversary - March 2018
- 2000th fleet customer comes on board - October 2018
- CarriersEdge launches industry-first dashcam integration - March 2022
Learn more about CarriersEdge